Corridor Z is a new zombie game for Android and now it available for PC, completely different from what we've seen before in other horror games for the platform . The novelty here is that it is an endless runner game in reverse , that is, characters that are controlled run to the screen trying to escape a horde of zombies chasing them. Certain distances you have to run and complete different missions to progress through the game, which takes place in a high school where a mysterious viral outbreak has happened.
The game begins with an introduction which briefly explains how the zombies have taken over this high school. Then you have three characters to choose from: Logan , Megan and Sergeant Williams , each of which must meet a particular objective including firing 10 times, running a total of 500 meters or use different objects along the race.
No matter what character you choose must prevent the zombies reach you; therefore you shoot down objects that are on the sides to stop for a moment advancing zombies chasing you or even shoot them. This will get with a move to the right or left of the screen based on the location of the objects, but also can make a move up to shoot objects on the roof.
Each mission in Corridor Z Android , is represented by a classroom, that is, you have to complete all objectives with each of the characters to advance to the next classroom. If for example complete all the objectives of Logan, and can not use it to run until you complete the objectives of Megan Williams and Sgt. Each time you complete the race and get goals supplies, although you can also get them to display a video ad.
Key Features Of Corridor Z:
- Much faster loading after launch
- Launch intro is not played anymore (still available in Settings)
- Game balance adjustments
- Crash fixes
How To Download Corridor Z On PC/Laptop And MAC PC:
1. You Need To Download And Install Android Emulator BlueStacks App Player On Your Laptop and PC.
2. Open BlueStacks Player shortcut from your Laptop or PC screen.
3. Search Corridor Z on search box of BlueStacks Player then you will get Corridor Z.
4. Then click on Corridor Z and just press button for install Corridor Z on Laptop or PC.
5. Whenever the installation is completed, click and open to use it.