If you wonder how to remove your data from Google know that the search engine recently enabled a form online to apply. The Internet giant did before a judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union that enables data in certain circumstances citizens who claim they retire. The court decision was surrounded by controversy over the fact that it can be understood as censorship. In any case, to help with this process, in allpcdownload.com we give answer to the question of how to delete my data from Google.
How To Delete My Data From Google Step By Step:
1. Before going to explain how to remove your data from Google , it should be stated that the judgment indicates that these search results should always remove deemed "inappropriate, irrelevant or no longer relevant or excessive in relation to these ends and the time ". So, before ordering, assesses whether you qualify.
2. In case you go through with the idea of removing your data from Google , you have to do is enter the following Web address and go filling https://support.google.com/legal/contact/lr_eudpa?product=websearch all data that you require.
3. This is the personal information you enter on the form:
The first thing you have to do to ask to remove your data from Google is to choose your country.
Then you must write your name.
In the event that it is someone else to do the procedure on behalf of you, you must write your name in the box below.
Then this person should write the relationship that binds him to you, whether family, professional or otherwise.
Contact email address.
4. Then, to request that Google remove your data have to paste in the form or the address of the web pages you want to be removed from search results. You must also write a comment on each of the url you want to withdraw, explaining the reason.
5. After completing this part of the form to remove your data from Google , you have to login. To do this, you must upload a copy of a document it to do so, for example, the DNI. Google is committed to getting rid of your document one month after you have closed the case. You also have to check a box in which you certify that all information you send is correct and write your name in the box "Signature".
6. Finally, you must press the button "Send" to the request to be transmitted to the search engine Google to remove your data . If your claim is accepted, the responsible for the web will receive a notice that the page in question is no longer indexed.
7. As you see, ask to remove your data from Google is simple, but then you must wait for the search engine decide whether your case fits the circumstances noted by the Court of Justice of the European Union.