Are you tired of constantly receive e-mails with reports of Facebook ? You do not know how to turn off notifications in your email and forget about them? It's simple, you just have to choose in the settings of your Facebook what you want to be sent to your e-mail to avoid these post as uninteresting. So do not wait to discover in this article allpcdownload the fastest way on how to disable Facebook notifications in the mail.
How To Disable Facebook Notifications In The Mail Step By Step:
1. Facebook notifications will be notified of all interactions that others do to us, as well as notices of the applications you use on this network. These ads appear directly on the Facebook page or app on your smartphone, but by default also reach you at your email address. Thus, you can disable all these e-mails or keep only those that interest you.
2. To do this, the first thing you should do is start your session in Facebook with your email address and password. Once you're on the home page, you must click on the arrow on the right side of the top bar to open the drop-down menu, and then must press on the 'Settings' option.
3. At this point you will see the general settings of your Facebook account, but you must go to the ' Notifications 'through the menu on the left side, in order to disable the emails that you are receiving.
4. From here you can change how you receive notifications from Facebook at:
- The Facebook app
- Notifications on mobile
- Text messages
In this case, you must choose the second option to determine which e-mails to alert you receive notices of Facebook.
5. Among the options available, you can choose between:
- Enable all notifications
- Only receive important notifications
- Only receive the essential privacy and security notifications on Facebook
If what you're looking for is disable all notifications of Facebook in the mail , you should decant the third option. Thus only you will be informed of what is really indispensable.