How To Disable Notifications In iPhone Applications
Although we unload several applications on our iPhone, we do not always want to be continuously receiving alert messages, notifications or advertising it, and many times this can become really annoying. And to get rid of them, you just have to follow the steps that we show in this article allpcdownload on how to disable notifications in iPhone applications. You will see it is very simple and only takes a few seconds.
How to disable notifications in iPhone applications Step By Step:
1. First, you should know that there is no automatic way to disable all notifications in your iPhone applications, but to prevent them from reappearing you will need to go disabling app by app, but the procedure is very simple. The first thing you have to do is open the function “Settings” indicated that species of gray gear wheel. If you do not find, slide the screen down and writes “adjustments” in the search bar to locate.
2. Once you have accessed to “Settings“, a list with several options will be displayed and you must click on “Notifications” mentioned in a sort of box and a circle in the corner. Inside, you’ll see that all applications classified will be within two lists called: “Include” and “Exclude” . This simply means that the apps are inside “Include” have activated notifications and, conversely, those who are in “not include” are disabled.
3. At this point, you just have to select the list “Include” application that want to stop receiving notifications and notices. In this case, I will use the example of the app “Maps” , press on it to the next step disable notifications.
4. Once inside, you will see that the first option under “Enable notifications” marked in green as they are selected. Well, to clear them once and for all, you have to just slide the button to the left and you will see that this option is completely unchecked. As simple as that! You just have to go back and go “Settings” for the change to take effect. You will now no longer receive notifications from that app on your iPhone.
5. Remember to turn off notifications in iPhone applications , you must repeat this process for each app, because otherwise all those still receive alert messages that invade the mobile phone you every day and you end up resulting upset.