How To Disabling Location Of Facebook On Android
Not interested that using Facebook chat contact you speak with knows where you are? It is very clear that social networks have seriously compromised our privacy , but for now there are alternatives to solve these details and keep a little more without sacrificing its use. If you are looking for disabling the location of Facebook on Android read, because allpcdownload.com will explain it in detail.
Disabling location of Facebook on Android Step By Step
1. Although Facebook provides the ability to keep open our location when using their chat via your mobile phone, the truth is that is a little useful alternative and somewhat invasive, since any evidence to contact the city and even the area in which you You find the time to keep the conversation.
If you do not want to take risk and completely prevent your location is detected by using this service, then follow the directions we explain below.
2. To disable location of Facebook on Android you must enter in your account using your mobile phone, press once inside the menu icon, ie 3 stripes found in the upper right corner.
3. Once there you will go down to the section Settings and then press the Alternative Applications Settings to access the various options for apps linked to Facebook.
4. Go to messages and there should uncheck the box that says Messenger location services . In this place, and if you prefer, you can also uncheck Facebook chat this does not have available this location on your mobile, something that many people prefer.
5. It is also possible to uninstall Facebook Messenger completely, but note that doing so will not be possible to send private messages from your phone to another Facebook user. With this measure the social network wants to force everyone to have the Messenger app on their phones.