If you're using Instagram , you know that is the most visual social network that exists. Surely you've encountered many images or videos you love to keep you but do not know how. And it does not put Instagram easy to download content. Generally everything you post is saved to a folder on your phone automatically. From allpcdownload.com we will tell you how to download photos from Instagram on Android.
How To Download Photos From Instagram On Android Step By Step:
1. To download all kinds of multimedia content on any website, GetThemAll is the application available on Android you need. With it you can download images, videos, audio, video, and even PDF Whatever the website. It is very easy to use plus quick and efficient, with it you can download any content from any public profile Instagram.
2. This application tracks the web code that you specify and seeks links multimedia files as the file extension. Instagram photos are saved in JPG, and videos in MP4, when GetThemAll is running discharge will list all the files it finds. You just have to click and download to your smartphone.
3. With this application you can not download photos or videos from within Instagram, but from a web such as web profiles. But it is equally useful and interesting to use. What you need to do is enter Google Play Store, search GetThemAll , and install it on your Android phone.
4. Open the application Instagram and find the content you want to download. Then you should tighten the 3 dots on the lower right corner of the publication and select the option Copy URL shared. When selected, what it does is copied to the clipboard from your mobile, the address where the file is stored you want to download.
5. Now you must open GetThemAll, paste the URL you copied earlier and press the arrow to the page that has the content you want to load. When the web is loaded, press the arrow button and so the application will scan the web looking for the download links.
6. When the application has finished track, will teach you a list of all the multimedia files you can download, including file you want. Click on the file and now you can download. To finish, click the File tab, and see the downloaded content on your mobile. The files are stored in the memory of your phone and even can copy them to your media gallery.