The process for installing Android applications directly on your BlackBerry z10 device is very simple, being necessary to the version 10.2.1 of the OS. To illustrate the process I'll show you a series of shots of my BB10 device to facilitate your understanding.
How To Install Android Applications On Your BlackBerry Smartphones
The first step is to install one Android Market on your device, this will be through Android Market and can download .apk files application you're looking for, and then install them on your device.
There are more than 30 choices with a different offer in some cases, from popular markets like SlideME, Amazon Appstore, Samsung Apps, 1Mobile Market, or own Google Play, the place you can only find free apps.
Here we show you the installation of one of these markets, particularly SlideME, though it is the same for all of them.
1. From your BB10 device selects the market you want and click on the button to download it directly, or you can visit their web from your device and download it from there.
2. You need to define a directory to save the file .apk from market.
3. When the download is complete click on the file in the download list and begin installing the market, the first step is to unzip the file, this can take a few seconds.
4. Then appear on the screen to install the market that you must authorize here BlackBerry will show a security warning where you recognize that you will proceed to the installation of an application "from a source other than BlackBerry World and has not been reviewed by BlackBerry " .
5. On the next screen you will see a list of permissions that the application calls to properly operate, I recommend reading it to grant such permits with knowledge.
6. The installation begins.
7. Installation is complete and you can find your new market.
8. Now you must create a user account or use your Facebook account to access the market.
9. The first screen you will see on SlideME, from where you can start browsing its contents, perform searches, etc.
Install Android Apps On Blackberry
1. To install an application you must select it in the display and will spend their own page from where you can start downloading or buying process if payment.
2. You must agree to download.
3. The download starts.
4. Again the warning screen BlackBerry 10, hit the button Install .
5. The display permit application, review and accept if you agree.
6. The application is installed and you can now open.