How To Recover Blackberry ID Password
Are you trying to access your BlackBerry ID account and can not remember the password? Do not worry, you’re not the first nor the last to whom happens. We use daily as many passwords that is common to confuse between them and even forget more than one. In the case of the account associated with your smartphone, it is necessary to know the access data for numerous operations, so in allpcdownload.com we explain step by step how to recover BlackBerry ID password.
How To Recover Password For Blackberry ID Step By Step:
1. If you are trying to access your BlackBerry ID account and can not remember the password, the first thing you should do is access the website of this service by writing this address into your web browser: http://www.blackberry.com/bbid .html
And once there, you must go to the “Reset Password”.
2. Then, you will be redirected to the page of password reset BlackBerry ID , where you must insert your username, corresponding to the email account with which you registered.
Also, you must write the verification code or captcha image that appears to confirm that you want to recover your password. Click Continue.
3. At this point, your “appears Asked Password Recovery “you chose at check in Blackberry. Thus, you should write the answer; if you do not remember, go testing options.
4. Once you have inserted the correct answer, the Blackberry service will confirm sending an e-mail to your email account. Thus, you must go to your post and search for password reset.
5. The next step is to click on the first link you’ll find in the email received. In this way, you will be redirected back to service BlackBerry ID to continue the recovery password.
6. At this point, you will return to answer the secret question you want to reaffirm password recovery Blackberry ID , choose a new password and rewrite it to confirm and finish the process.
7. At this point, you’ve got your BlackBerry ID password and can log in with your e-mail account and the new password chosen.