Summary ACDSee Pro
ACDSee Pro is meant as "a complete photo editor and photo management system", prepared to improve a photo work-flow. It is actually aimed toward the advanced amateur or expert photographer, compared to starters and hobbyists. ACDSee was created only for those who deal with online digital single-lens reflex cams outputting data files in the RAW style.
Among the numerous benefits using this software would be that ACDSee Pro offers excellent RAW processing. It also has an complete collection of metadata handling tools. Version 5 provides complete range of very useful editing options and tools. The smart maintenance tool makes it much simpler to concentrate on the maintenance effects on edges and textured parts. Avoid and Burn allows you raise up features and intensify shadows. The Batch Export tool enables you to establish sets of presets which are used on each and every picture in a batch, streamlining exports. Many different impacts and drawing tools help you easily improve your photos or highlight particular features.
The biggest disadvantage to ACDSee Pro will be the tools you can get in Edit mode are harmful. When you finally move from Develop mode to Edit, the raw photo data is modified into an average size 48-bit image, removing information. This will make it more difficult to return and also undo previous changes.
- Simple and easy tabbed based program.
- Drag and drop function provided.
- Can easily manage your photos easily.
- Captions could be set.
- Can easily put color shade, lightning and white-colored balance.
- Can easily crop the pictures easily.
- Red eye reduction feature included.
- Full Name of software: ACDSee Pro
- Version : 7.0.137
- Setup File Size: 66 MB
- Installer Type: offline
- System type : 32bits
- License : Free Trail
- Developer: ACDSee
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or faster.