Audacity 2.61 is an audio editor that can record, playback and import / export sounds in WAV, AIFF, MP3 and OGG formats. With it, you edit your music and can apply cut, copy, and paste features (with undo / redo limitless functionality), mix tracks and apply effects on the recording - all very "courageous"!
The program also has the amplitude envelope, spectrogram and a frequency analysis window for audio and general editor. Some of the effects include enhancing the bass, wah wah, and noise removal. The program supports VST plugins, the most widely used in the area of audio editing.
Audacity 2.61 has a number of new features. Many effects were significantly enhanced, particularly the equalizer, noise removal and normalization volume. The removal of vocal turn GVerb now includes a plug reverberation. Another supplement, the VAMP, is now also supported.
Working with audio tracks is easier, since Audacity 2.61 allows you to select and manipulate tracks the keyboard. Incidentally, there are many more shortcuts in this new version, according to the developers audio editor.
Features Of Audacity 2.61:
Audacity 2.61 is an easy-to-use audio editor and recorder. You can also use it to:Record live audio.
- Convert tapes and records into digital tracks or Compact disks.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV seem files.
- Cut, copy, splice, and blend sounds together.
- Alter the speed or pitch of the recording.
- And much more! Begin to see the complete listing of features.
- Cutting and pasting audio recordings.
- Elimination of static noise, hum, hiss along with other noise recording defects.
- Record seem from microphone, line input or any other sources.
- Capture streaming audio from online radio.
System Requirements For Audacity 2.61:
- Operating System : Windows Xp, 7, 8, 8.1
- RAM: 512MB
- Hard Disk: 100MB Need
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Audacity 2.61 Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: Audacity 2.61
- Software File Name: audacity.exe
- Software Setup Full Size: 2.1MB
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: Audacity 2.61 Development Team