Summary AusLogics BoostSpeed
Your computer is becoming slower and you also have no clue about what is actually causing this. It might be a mess getting uncontrolled, invalid registration entries, crumbled computer files, bad network or system settings, a mixture thereof or even a lots of other things.
BoostSpeed scans your pc to establish the problems which may be responsible for the slowdown, and supplies a good as well as simple solution to repair all of them including a complete kit of powerful tools to improve all aspects of your personal computers overall performance. At a click of your mouse it does the following (or just parts you want done): washes out junk, repairs the registration, tweaks Windows and Internet settings, defragments the difficult disk drive – all to really get your Personal Computer working fast and smooth again.
- Cleans the particular Microsoft windows registry
- Defragments hard disks
- Releases disk space
- Recovers by mistake deleted files
- Boosts Connection to the internet
- Full Name of software : AusLogics BoostSpeed
- Version : 7.2.0
- Setup File Size: 16 MB
- Installer Type: offline
- System type : 32bits
- License : Free Trial
- Developer: AusLogics
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- RAM: 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk: 100MB of space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.