The Foobar2000 is a faster program , leaner and feature-rich audio player that dominates many formats like MP3, AAC, MP4, Vorbis, WMA, WavPack, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, Musepack or Speex. He also plays audio CDs and provides the ability to rip them directly. Moreover Foobar2000 brings an audio converter. Also reading packed in archives music is not a problem for the freeware.
Once the program is installed, the user with a variety of settings. Thus, for example, the layout of the user interface and color scheme adapted to the personal needs. Furthermore, the audio player has fully customizable keyboard shortcuts, context menus, changeable and flexible plugin API. The latter allows editing or adding nearly every feature. These include, for example, decoding, output, visualization or DSP. The open component architecture also plug-ins from third-party can be integrated.
In addition, Foobar2000 supports Replay Gain - a flexible volume adjustment -, gapless playback of MP3 files with Lame-day, personalized tagging as well as audio streaming and multiple playlists.
A personal media library makes it easy to organize and manage your music collection. It is possible to search using a search box for specific keywords or sort the songs by genre, album, artist, year, or folder structure.
The latest version now supports ASX, MMS and RTPS streams and contains improved audio ripping function.
- Audio formats supported: MP4, MP3, MP2, MP1, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced marking abilities.
- Support for transcoding all helped audio formats while using Ripper tools component (requires exterior commandline encoder executables for various output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Easy to customize keyboard cutting corners.
- Open component architecture permitting third-party designers to increase functionality from the player.
Technical Setup Details Foobar2000:
- Software Full Name: Foobar2000 1.3.3
- Software File Name: foobar2000v1.3.3.exe
- Software Setup Full Size: 3.6
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: Foobar2000
System Requirements For Foobar2000:
- Operating System : Windows Xp, 7, 8, 8.1
- RAM: 512MB Need
- Hard Disk: 50MB Need
- Processor: Intel Quad Core