Summary Of Hitman Pro
"Hitman Pro" combines a variety of anti-spyware tools, and automates the search for malignant guests on the computer.
"Hitman Pro" combines multiple security engines under a single interface, including well-known tools from manufacturers such as Dr. Web, Emsisoft and G Data.
The software tries to detect those viruses, malware, Trojans or spyware components that have installed their protection programs such as antivirus software and firewall is not found. The parallel use of proceeds conflict.
"Hitman Pro" does not need to be installed and can be started by double-clicking after downloading, on request, directly from a USB stick or a CD / DVD. The scan takes depending on the system up to a few minutes.
As of version 3.7.x, much has happened. The tool has, for example, now cloud-based Malware Intelligence Kaspersky on board. All changes and new features, please see the version history from the manufacturer.
- Supplies a second opinion on Anti-virus
- Use of online scan cloud
- Includes 'behavioural scan' technology
- Removes adware and spyware and places files in quarantine
- Cloud anti-virus against adware and spyware and malware
• Full Title of software program : Hitman Pro
• Version :22.214.171.124
• Setup File Size : 9.8 MB
• Installer Type: offline
• System sort : 32bits/64bits
• License : Freeware
• Developer: SurfRight
- OS: Windows XP/7/8
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk: 500GB or More
- Processor: Quad core or More