iExplorer (formerly apple iphone Explorer) is definitely an application that allows you utilize your apple iphone, iPad as though if it were a flash drive and browse the folders and files you have saved.
Because of this program, customers can now make fast and simple modifications for their iDevices by moving files between your PC and Apple product running iOS. You are able to preview files, transfer files, edit files (after which transfer them) and much more.
iExplorer also gives customers the chance to mount their Apple iOS gadget to ensure that it's browse-able in windows Explorer. You are given access of SMS, iMessages, Voicemail message files and contacts.
In short, iExplorer provides added functionality to your PC as well as your iOS product as like apple iphone or iPad.
Features Of iExplorer
- Compatible with the iPhone, iPad, iPod
- File transfer between PC and iDevice
- App directory browsing
- Transfer music and photos
- Browse other files on Apple devices
- Data access such as iMessage, Voicemail, Contacts and SMS
- Mount devices on Windows Explorer
- Preview virtually everything on the iPhone
Technical Setup Details Of iExplorer
- Name Of the Software: iExplorer
- Size: 11 MB
- System Type: 32/64 bit
- Setup Type: Offline Installer
- Current Version: 3rd July, 2014
- License: Free
- Developer: MacroPlant
System Requirements Of iExplorer
- OS Support: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- RAM: 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk: 100MB of free space required.
Download iExplorer In PC
By clicking given below button you can easily download iExplorer in your pc