ImgBurn is a small, straightforward burning tool for CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs. It reads from a disc, all data in an image file or burn an image file in the ISO, NRG, IMG, BIN formats on one disc. Depending on the manufacturer ID of the blank, the program can reduce the maximum firing rate to the error rate keep in inferior blanks in check. Under the Advanced Settings are special settings (SolidBurn, Car Strategy, Smart Burn) for burner BenQ, LiteOn and Plextor are invalid. On request only simulates ImgBurn burning or restricts the burning rate.
The free ImgBurn has, grown from a small tool that was able to write only disc images to a comprehensive burning software that writes any data to CD, DVD and even Blu-ray Discs. In addition to the ISO 9660 file format support ImgBurn also the more modern Universal Disc Format (UDF) to version 2.60. In the extensive configuration settings, you can halve the time for burning DVD-RAM and Blu-ray disc, if you set the check mark for "DVD-RAM / BD-RE Fast Write" in the Write menu. Then the drive ejects from the automatic Verify and does not use the defect management of the discs. Under "Perform OPC before Write" hides the laser calibration of the drive on the type of media type that should be always engaged for the sake of burning quality.
- Write image to disc: Writes an image saved on disk;
- Write to disc folders: folders Records and files on disk.
- Images from the Create Disc: Creates ISO images from a disk;
- Create Images From File files / Folders: Create ISO images from files or folders;
- Verify Disc: Checks the quality of the disc;
- Discovery: Checks the properties of CD / DVD.
Technical Setup Information ImgBurn:
- Software Full Name: ImgBurn
- Software File Name: SetupImgBurn.exe
- Software Setup Full Size: 3.3MB
- License: Free Trial Version
- Manufacturers: ImgBurn
System Needs For ImgBurn:
- Operating System : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1
- Memory(RAM): 512MB Will Require
- Hard Disk Drive: 500MB Will Require
- Processor Chip: Intel Core 2 Duo Or AMD