Summary Of KitchenDraw
KitchenDraw is among the most widely used professional programs employed for creating kitchens or lavatories (along with other rooms after setting up additional libraries) and cost assessment.
KitchenDraw is really a tool used by lots of specialists in the market - e.g. kitchen furniture galleries and firms making furniture of the non-standard size. Since it is targeted at professionals, this program is harder to make use of as compared to the free tools provided by a few furniture makers or any other free software of the type - its functionality is just more complicated simultaneously. What's possible with KitchenDraw isn't restricted to organizing space, but the full design documentation (plans, different sights, photorealistic visualizations) or business documentation (cost assessment, orders) could be prepared for.
- Improvement of extended generic catalogs.
- Possible ways to add manufacturer catalogues.
- Manage several points of purchasers and suppliers.
- Restricted access by way of passwords.
- Design an area, or perhaps a full house.
- Incorporation of predesigned textures and also the possible ways to add personalized textures.
- Many technical symbols available.
- Object modification based on catalogue-defined versions.
- Various visualization modes, including three dimensional and real-time.
- Development of estimations.
- Generation of catalogs.
• Full Name of software: KitchenDraw
• Version : 6.5
• Setup File Size: 15.8 MB
• Installer Type: offline
• System type : 32bits/64bits
• License : Paid
• Developer: KitchenDraw
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Hard Disk: 500MB of free space required
- Processor: Quad core