Summary NCH MixPad Audio Mixer
Made to have the studio features you'll need with no clutter, MixPad allows you mix multiple sound files together rapidly and simply. You may also record your personal sound files using MixPad's top quality audio recorder.
Readily limitless quantity of tracks and revel in using MixPad's intuitive interface for rapid response mixing and recording. Navigate the timeline of the audio recordings easily while using project cursor, and add fade points at precise locations to regulate volume in order to pan the audio.
Recording your clip in MixPad is simple. Simply let the Rec button within the track charge of any track(s) you want to record to. When the track(s) have been in record standby mode, simply press the primary record button and MixPad will begin recording. It is simple to record to multiple tracks by putting several track into record standby mode. MixPad has numerous effective recording features including the opportunity to record a number of different sources into different tracks simultaneously.
- Mix an limitless quantity of music, vocal and audio tracks
- Record single or multiple tracks concurrently in perfect quality digital
- Load any audio file more supported formats than every other mixer
- Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and much more
- Features a royalty-free seem effect and music library with 100s of clips to make use of inside your productions
- VST wordpress plugin support for additional studio effects and instruments
- Really low latency, including ASIO support for sample accurate recording
- Supports sample rates from 6kHz to 192kHz
- Export whatsoever popular bit depths as much as 32 bits floating point audio
- Mix to mp3, burn to Compact disc or upload your productions
- Save in almost any file type you'll need, from studio quality wav files to high compression formats for discussing
- Full Name of software: NCH MixPad Audio Mixer
- Version : v3.56
- Setup File Size: 993KB
- Installer Type: offline
- System type : 32bits
- License : Free Trail
- Works on Windows 7, XP and 8
- Works on 64 bit Windows