Quantum GIS (QGIS): geographical important information System (GIS) at open-source basis for the digital catching, modifying as well as saving spatial information; processing raster as well as vector information in a variety of formats and features a GPS-device software.
- The program enables among of other items, tasks such as.
- Make as well as modify vector and raster maps.
- Vectorization raster maps in to statistical form.
- Collecting tips along with GPS receivers.
- Connecting the knowledge in the databases with the required item on the map.
- Can make plus arrange map information.
- User interface packed with tools.
Complete services provided.
- Suitable for advanced user.
- Wide array of maps presented.
- QBrowser readily available for including map information smoothly.
- Drag and drop function involved.
- Can very quickly publish on internet.
This program supports a lot of different information formats from ESRI Shapefile as well as ending GML information servers. Awesome also integrates along with GRASS package which make it a critical competitor for the professional applications of this kind.
Quantum GIS Technical Setup Details:
- Software Complete Name: Quantum GIS
- Software File Name: Quantumgis.exe
- Software Intall Type: Offline Installer
- Software Setup Full-size: 312MB
- License: Free Trial Version
- Designers: QGIS
- Operating System : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1
- RAM: 1GB Need
- Hard Disk Drive: 500MB Free-space Will Need
- Processor: Intel Quad Core 3.4 Ghz