Summary Recuva File Recovery
Recuva is an supremely easy to use file recovery tool. Deleting data by mistake is a thing that occurs more frequently than people think, it doesn't matter how pc literate that you are. This is the reason it is usually a great idea to have a powerful tool like Recuva. With Recuva (marked as "recover") you can easily restore files which have been mistakenly deleted from your pc, a USB drive, an MP3 player or even a memory card from the photo camera.
A really helpful data recovery wizard will take all guess work looking at finding your data. All you need to perform is choose the type of data you would like to recover (photos, emails, videos, etc.) and exactly where it's going to be (recycle bin, on a media card, etc.). Immediately when Recuva's finished, you will see a listing with all the recoverable data files, which you'll want to sort out in many ways or look with a customizable filter tool. And then simply pick the files you would like to recover and you are all set to go.
Definitely Recuva is simply a software tool and cannot perform miracles. The quicker you apply the software right after deleting files, the better possibility that you have of recovering them all. Also, try saving those to a distinct drive: it raises the success percentage.
Features Of Recuva File Recovery
- Easy to use software - simply click 'Scan' and pick the computer data you wish to recover
- Simple to use filtering for outcomes based on file name/type
- Easy Windows like software with listing and Tree view
- Could be run from your USB thumb drive
- Restores various types of data files, office docs, photos, video clip, mp3, email, anything.
- Full Name of software: Recuva File Recovery
- Version : 1.51.1063
- Setup File Size: 4 MB
- Installer Type: offline
- System type : 32bits
- License : Free Trail
- Developer: PiriForm
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8
- RAM: 256MB .
- Hard Disk: 150MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or more.