Summary Of Sound Normalizer
Sound Normalizer is a straightforward-to-use application which allows you to make some changes for your audio tracks, including normalizing the volume. The interface of the tool is clean and intuitive. Audio tracks could be imported into the list by utilizing just the file browser, because the 'drag and drop' technique is not supported. Dealing with multiple products simultaneously can be done. Sound Normalizer supports several file types, namely MP3, FLAC, WAV, WAVE, MPGA and FLA. So, you will see the file qualities of the song if this involves to the bit rate, sample rate, channel mode, coding method and size. So, you can look at its average level to discover and find the suggested maximum volume level.
You are able to adjust the volume normalization level for that right and left channel, and save the brand new track to file. In addition, you are able to preview tunes inside a built-in audio player, tags (ID3v1 and ID3v2), several file types, namely MP3, FLAC, FLA, WAVE, WAV and MPGA. In addition, to make use of the undo and redo functions. But you may also obvious the database, making the application beep whenever a task is performed.
Sound Normalizer supports multiple style of theme and languages for that interface, includes a good response time, rapidly finishes an activity and provides great results without freezing, crashes or displaying error dialogs we haven't encountered any problems within our tests. There's additionally a help file available. Sound Normalizer may be used by people associated with a level of experience.
- May change the amount by normalizing.
- Simple interface.
- Can export files through file browser.
- Batch processing supported.
- Multiple file formats could be normalize like mp3, wav and etc.
- A built-in audio player for previewing the sounds after normalizing.
- Application supports many languages.
- Has a quick response time.
- Saves your time and effort.
- Simple to use application.
• Full Title of software program: Sound Normalizer
• Setup File Siz: 8.1 MB
• Installer Type: offline
• System sort: 32bits/64bits
• License: Trail
- OS: Windows XP/7/8
- RAM: 2GB or more
- Hard Disk: 10GB of free space required
- Processor: Quad core or more