Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down.
Undelete Plus comes to rescue when you accidentally lost or deleted a file. Sometimes viruses or other people working on your computer can also delete your files.
A program will restores your files with very helpful in these ocassions and UndeletePlus tries the best to offer you a perfect solution.
Once you start the software, it will display your drives and you can select where your lost files were to be found. Then, you can start scanning for deleted files or folders. At the end, UndeletePlus automatically categorize them by file type.
There is also a wizard that lets you select what happened (files deleted, drive formatted, partitions damaged), specify what file type you want to recover, and whether to perform a fast or deep scan on your computer.
Every file it finds has a health level and users may determine the chances for that file to be successfully recovered.
The demo version can’t recover anything, just display scan results. If you want to have your files back, you should purchase a license.
- After checking your hard disk, UndeletePlus produces file-type symbols within the left margin from the screen where you can easily filter by file type
- UndeletePlus can create folder view for that erased files.
- UndeletePlus may also allow blocking by size, date modified, and areas of the file title
- UndeletePlus is really a small, fast, helpful, practical, and effective.
Technical Setup Details Undelete Plus:
- Software Full Name: Undelete Plus
- Software File Name: sndeleteplus-setup_c.exe
- Software Setup Full Size:
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: UndeletePlus
- Operating System : Windows Xp, 7, 8, 8.1
- RAM: 512MB Need
- Hard Disk: 200MB Need
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo