Download WonderFox Video Watermark For PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1)
WonderFox Video Watermark works on safeguarding your video copyright. Maybe you have worried that particular day your video is going to be unauthorized using and discussing, when people make your video, would you like to let audiences know you’re the owner, you have to add identity and ownership information for your video, making sure that audiences be familiar with source.
WonderFox Video Watermark can assist you to do this. The video watermark software enables you to definitely embed text, image, logo design, sign (include animated) for your video in batch mode. Video Watermark has very simple operation, helpful interface and speed process, therefore the processing of watermarking becomes very fast and easy. You are able to finish it having a couple of clicks, and you don’t need to wait for very long time, it’s an excellent means to fix safeguard and annotate your video.
- Add watermark (text/image/animated Presen/…) to video
- Add geometry graphics(rectangle/circle/line/arrow/..) to video
- Add shadow, stroke effects
- Multiple text support
- Batch watermarking 100s of videos at the same time
- Timeline – control the timeframe, animation, etc
- Multiple editing functions and different effects
- Watermark template
- Convert all pop videos
- Regular or altered text
- Font-family, font size, color control
- Opacity, Rotation control
- Advanced alignment
- Three types scrolling
WonderFox Video Watermark Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Title: WonderFox Video Watermark 3.2
- Software Setup Title: video-watermark.exe
- Software Full-sized: 16.3
- Setup Type: Offline Installer
- Compatibility: 64 Bit / 32 Bit
- License: Free Trial Offer
- Designers: videoconverterfactory
- Operating System: Home windows 7, Home windows 8, Home windows Xp
- RAM: 512MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 300MB Free Spacee Need
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e7500
Setting up WonderFox Video Watermark is definitely an easy task you are able to do the installation on everything from 8 to XP. There is a handy preview panel. Support for various video formats is supplied. Three kinds of watermarks could be added: text, image, shape. Videos could be converted in one format to a different.
Trial restrictions: watermark on output, nag screen.